On April 27th (Friday) at 7 pm, there will be an Italian American Poetry Festival at Poets House, New York City, hosted by Daniela Gioseffi.
This event is free and open to all. It will feature readings of and by poets past and present, including:
- Peter Covino reading Joseph Ceravalo
- Donna Masini reading Lawrence Ferlinghetti
- Maria Mazziotti Gillan reading Diane De Prima
- Daniela Gioseffi reading Alfredo de Palchi
- George Guida reading Paul Violi
- Robert Viscusi reading Emanuel Carnevali
- and a special Mystery Guest reading John Ciardi
A reception with refreshments and autographed & discounted authors' book will follow the readings.
Poets House is at 10 River Terrace, corner of Murray St. Battery Park City, Lower West side of Manhattan. All trains to Chamber’s Street & City Hall vicinity. See PoetsHouse.org
This event funded by and made possible by Daniela Gioseffi, Editor/Publisher, American Book Award winning author of Blood Autumn: Poems New and Selected, (Autunno di sangue) Folios/Bordighera Press, winner of the 2007 John Ciardi Award for Lifetime Achievement.